Afghan Traditional Turban
Afghan Traditional Turban also known as Afghan Lungee is very common by the men of Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, and India. The turban is very useful for fending off the desert sand, dirt and protecting the face from high temperatures and strong sunlight. In Afghanistan, it is called a lungee. For adults one size fit for all while for kids and teenger click here.
Its available in different colors made with pure silk and its 3 meter long. Please note that the green chadar (shawl) is not included as shown in picture.
Photo Courtesy : Ahmad Khan
- Seengar Fashion is based in Pakistan, Afghanistan and UAE. We ship Afghan Kuchi dresses, handicrafts, Pakol, waistcoat and other products from either UAE or Pakistan depends on availability.
- We ship normal order in $29 while express shipping cost $60. If the weight of your dresses are more than 2KG than we charge extra as per weight. Please contact us for more.
- Order placement is processed on the same day while shipping product takes approximately 7-15 working days to any country across the globe. We deliver products in Peshawar on the 2nd day of your order and 3-5 working days to other parts of Pakistan.
- We deliver the products through DHL, SkyNew and APX. The tracking number will be provided to the client within a week to track your orders.
- We highly recommend mentioning correct information for product delivery including zip/postal code and mobile number.
- We receive 100% return of the product if you don’t like it or change your mind.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The product must be return in the same packing without any damage.
- Return shipment cost should be paid by the customer.
- You will receive a refund within a week once we receive the product.
Our priority is customer satisfaction. If you have any query or suggestion regarding delivery and shipment feel free to drop an email to info[at]seengar.com or send WhatsApp message to 00923339457191