Afghan Classic Embroidered Vest Waistcoat (sadri) Gold Black
Afghan Classic Embroidered Vest also known as Sadri is an unusual velvet mirror waistcoat. It has a mirror and golden color embroidery work on a black velvet which makes is best for festivals and cultural events.
It is widely used by the performers for Attan, Khattak Dance or any other cultural event. Some of them have tassel ties and others do not.
Free Worldwide Shipping
- Seengar Fashion is based in Pakistan and UAE. We ship Afghan Kuchi dresses, handicrafts, Pakol, waistcoat and other products from either UAE or Pakistan depends on availability.
- We deliver all products free of charge everywhere in the world if total cart value is more than $150. If your cart value is less than 150$ than we charge a flat shipping rate of $29 worldwide.
- Order placement is processed on the same day while shipping product takes approximately 7-15 working days to any country across the globe. We deliver products in Peshawar on the 2nd day of your order and 3-5 working days to other parts of Pakistan.
- We deliver the products through DHL, SkyNew and APX. The tracking number will be provided to the client within a week to track your orders.
- We highly recommend mentioning correct information for product delivery including zip/postal code and mobile number.
- We receive 100% return of the product if you don’t like it or change your mind.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The product must be return in the same packing without any damage.
- Return shipment cost should be paid by the customer.
- You will receive a refund within a week once we receive the product.
Our priority is customer satisfaction. If you have any query or suggestion regarding delivery and shipment feel free to drop an email to info[at]seengar.com or send WhatsApp message to 00923339457191